Saturday, May 24, 2014

French Lick, IN Edition: 33 Brick Street

33 Brick Street

Larry Byrd is from French Lick, Ind., and a local sportsbar is dedicated to him, showcasing trophies and other memorabilia of his around the restaurant.

33 Brick Street33 Brick Street

So, we went to 33 Brick Street. It was time I tried the famous pork tenderloin sandwich. This is Indiana's "thing," and I couldn't leave before trying it.

33 Brick StreetFirst, Kayla got some fried pickles. Not my favorite thing, so I won't judge.

My sandwich, though, I was quite pleased with. The pork tenderloin spills out beyond the kaiser roll.

It had pickles, I think, and was tasty. Huge and hot and breaded and pan-fried. Comfort with a side of creamy mac & cheese. Yes.


33 Brick StreetGrade: A
33 Brick Street on Urbanspoon