A

Jeffersonville, IN Edition: Harley's Hardwoodz BBQ

By Candace Nelson - 9:00 AM


Harley's Hardwoodz BBQHarley's Hardwoodz BBQMmm BBQ. Indiana isn't really known for its BBQ - not like the Carolinas or Texas or Kansas. But Harley's, I think, gave 'em a run for their money.

First off, it's super easy to win me over with super sweet service. The owner, I'm assuming, recognized my friend Kayla (though she hadn't been there in months) as the girl from WV. I told him I was also from WV, and he went on about WVU. Winner. Super cool guy who genuinely cared about how we liked our food.

Harley's Hardwoodz BBQHarley's Hardwoodz BBQI ordered a half and half pulled pork and brisket platter, which came with two sides. I chose potato salad and macaroni & cheese.

Totes good. They have a spicy and a sweet sauce, and I mixed the two for the meat. Smokey and delicious.

The sides were good, too. I like a good mustard potato salad, the mac and cheese wasn't decent, too.

He also brought out a couple chicken drumsticks for us to try - amazing. By the end, I was totally stuffed and had to roll out the door, but it was worth it.

Grade: A
Harleys Hardwoodz BBQ on Urbanspoon





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All work property of Candace Nelson. Powered by Blogger.