Rogers, OH Edition: Rogers Flea Market

By Candace Nelson - 9:00 AM

RogersRogers, Ohio, has the largest flea market I've ever seen. I swear it's miles long. Shelter after shelter after shelter of antique tools, collectibles, dolls, food, cuts of meat, batteries, jerseys, gadgets and anything you could really think of. Then there is the open air vendors who span the huge field up and down tons of rows. Oh, and there's the auction.

I went once or twice when I was a kid. I remember my parents getting some cookies from the Amish folks there. So good.

Then a few years ago, I went with Kayla to scope out the knock-off sunglasses and purses. 

Fast-forward four or five years, and this time, I was on the lookout for vinyl, another globe and anything else that caught my eye.

What I did end up getting was ice cream.

RogersThere are a ton of vendors serving up gyros, philly cheesesteaks, subs, pizza, Italian sausage, corndogs. You name it. They probably have it. There is even a restaurant on site - The Baer's Den.

 I gotta say, it was good ice cream. Heavy on the cream, less on the ice.


Rogers

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All work property of Candace Nelson. Powered by Blogger.