A

Weirton Edition: Tudor's Biscuit World

By Candace Nelson - 10:08 AM


Tudors - WeirtonI've kind of dogged Tudor's in the past because I'm a terrible West Virginian. Just kidding - it's because I didn't get all the hubbub.

But I've come around in recent years and, wouldn't you know it, the most northern location of the chain has me come full circle.

I ran through the Tudor's Biscuit World drive-thru in downtown Weirton before heading to check out the Fiesta factory in Newell. I thought maybe going inside is the key to the perfect Tudor's biscuit. But I don't think that's accurate. I just think some chains are better than others.

Weirton's chain is great.

Tudors - WeirtonTudors - Weirton

The food, that is. It did come in a weird plastic bag (I thought they did paper bags), and the hash brown tried to tell me it was french fries, but yolo.

Tudors - WeirtonI ordered a Mary B. And good lord, it hit the spot. It was huge, the biscuit was so fluffy and perfect. Hash brown was greasy as hell, but it didn't matter. That biscuit had me super happy. It was hot out of the oven and perfect. Delish. Keep it up, Northern Panhandle.

Tudors - Weirton









Grade: A
Tudor’s Biscuit World on Urbanspoon

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All work property of Candace Nelson. Powered by Blogger.