B

Lewisburg Edition: General Lewis Inn

By Candace Nelson - 11:26 AM

General LewisFor my work trip to Lewisburg, we stayed overnight at the General Lewis Inn. In addition to being a super cute, homey place to rest (and the most amazing little garden), it has a great little restaurant. After a night at the bed and breakfast, I went for the breakfast part.

They have a complimentary coffee bar, but we went into the actual restaurant for some grub. The first thing that stuck out to me was the Belgian waffles. You could add strawberries, so I did. I also got a side of sausage.

General Lewis 2Pretty tasty. Best waffle I've ever had? No, but it was lightly crisp and soft and pretty darn tasty. It got a little mushy, but not a problem. Sausage was a little overcooked, but I'd rather it be that than the other way. A little bit more expensive than our dinner the day before.

Overall - quite tasty. Want a good waffle, fresh fruit and a side of protein? They have your number. Lewisburg is full of great options, and this is just one of them.

General Lewis Inn




Grade: B
General Lewis Inn on Urbanspoon

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All work property of Candace Nelson. Powered by Blogger.