36th Annual West Virginia Italian Heritage Festival

By Candace Nelson - 9:00 AM

Clarksburg Italian Festival CollageThe 36th Annual West Virginia Italian Heritage Festival in Clarksburg was a pretty cool time. In addition to some music, I got to try lots of wines - and mostly from wineries I haven't heard of.

WV Italian Heritage FestivalStone Road Vineyard
Wine Tree Vineyards
Batton Hollow Winery
West Whitehill
Cascarelli's Old Country Wine
and Kirkwood I have heard of.

WV Italian Heritage FestivalThe wine garden was great to explore some of those wineries. Remind me to do a blog post later listing all the wineries so I can start checking them off as I go to them.

WV Italian Heritage FestivalAlso - I was able to try a D'annunzio's pepperoni roll! So good. Also had fritti from The Blue Bird, which is just like a donut - but thinner and more wobbly. Technical terms, people.

Pretty fun, and fairly cheap. The wine garden was $10 for samples and the cup. My pepperoni roll was $3, and fritti - just $1.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All work property of Candace Nelson. Powered by Blogger.