A

Fairmont Edition: McAteer's Restaurant

By Candace Nelson - 9:00 AM

McAteers Collage

In our foodie adventure through Fairmont, Joel and I made our next stop at McAteer's Restaurant. I hadn't even heard of this place before, but that's kind of the magical thing about small, local places. The locals know them and, oftentimes, few others.

We were there for breakfast, and I was trying not to get full. I wanted a taste of something - but not too much. So I ordered a single hot cake.

McAteers

The hot cake, which eclipsed my plate, was flat and had a nice color - lightly brown in spots that touched the pan and darker around the center. A little dab of butter and a whole lotta syrup made for one tasty breakfast. Basic, but solid.

Grade: A
McAteer's on Urbanspoon

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All work property of Candace Nelson. Powered by Blogger.