C

Huntington Edition: Butter It Up

By Candace Nelson - 10:00 AM

Butter it up

Butter in coffee is a new thing. And apparently a thing marketed as being healthy.

Butter it upI don't drink coffee often, unless I really need it, so I don't pick up on small details that everyday coffee drinkers would. But after a rainy day traveling, a hot cup of coffee sounded good. And Butter It Up was close, so why not?

Butter it up

I ordered "The Katie," which has butter, cream and local honey. Honestly, though, I couldn't really taste any of that. Instead, it tasted like... well, coffee. And kind of average coffee, at that.

Butter it upI like that it's something a little different, sure. But a whole marketing concept around something that doesn't have a ton of flavor to me is interesting. So, to me, average coffee. I think I'd rather go for a latte or maybe something else.

What do you guys think? Have you had butter coffee? Does it change the taste? Do you like it or nah? Any diehard butter coffee lovers out there? Englighten me.

Grade: C
Butter It Up on Urbanspoon

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All work property of Candace Nelson. Powered by Blogger.