A

Cross Lanes Edition: Lil'e Huskey's

By Candace Nelson - 10:00 AM

L'ile HuskeysL'ile HuskeysI don't really understand the naming convention Lil'e Huskey's is following here, BUT we all know I'm never happier than when I have ice cream, so odd name aside, I was all in.

Lil'e Huskey's is located in Cross Lanes, but there is a Huskey's Dairy Bar located in Charleston. I don't definitively know the division here, but it seems as though the two were once under the same umbrella.

After parking, I went inside and noticed the, well, pro-Second Amendment rights. Getchu a little pro-gun propoganda with your ice cream. Whatever. Again, I do ridiculous things for ice cream.

I went for their version of a "swirl" soft-serve cone. It's really just a chocolate layer, then a vanilla layer, then chocolate, etc. The ice cream is thick and creamy. I hate when some ice creams are too icy or thin. This was delicious.

They also, of course, have some food items, like hot dogs. Solid dairy bar with good ice cream (though I'm not sure there is a place with not delicious ice cream). As long as you can overlook some political statements, check it out. Huge portions, quick food and one tasty cone as summer starts to heat up.

L'ile Huskeys


L'ile HuskeysGrade: A
Huskey's Dairy Bar on Urbanspoon

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All work property of Candace Nelson. Powered by Blogger.