B

Elkins Edition: C.J. Maggie's

By Candace Nelson - 10:00 AM

CJ Maggies

Just two C.J. Maggie's locations exist now: Buckhannon and Elkins. Since I had already been to the Buckhannon location, I was curious to see how Elkins' location stacked up in comparison.

CJ MaggiesAs I've mentioned before, C.J. Maggie's boasts an incredibly expansive American grill menu - like, maybe the biggest one I've ever seen. Chicken fingers? Check. Wings? Check. Queso? Check. Bacon & cheddar fries? Check. Pizza, salads, steak, pulled pork, salmon, Italian sausage, pork chop, lasagna, jambalaya, macaroni and cheese, quesadillas, sandwiches, burgers? Check.

CJ MaggiesWe came in for just a snack. The "40 Miles of Bad Road Nachos" sounded perfect: tortilla chips, chicken, peppers, tomato, onion, black olives and cheddar. Served with a side of salsa.

CJ MaggiesThe first thing I noticed was that the sour cream was an odd tube-like string spread across the top of the chips. Odd. But I dove into the heap of nachos that had a nice solid layer of cheese melted. Perfect. I noticed the chicken wasn't the best of quality - some hard, cartilagey pieces. These were stacked so high by the time we got to the center, everything was completely soggy. But overall, it wasn't bad. I love a good plate of nachos.

Grade: B
C J Maggie's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All work property of Candace Nelson. Powered by Blogger.