C

New York City, NY Edition: Nathan's Famous

By Candace Nelson - 10:00 AM

Nathan's Hotdog & Cotton CandyOne day of my trip to NYC was devoted to getting to Coney Island. We were spending our nights in New Jersey and riding the bus into Manhattan each day. From there, we had to take the subway all the way down to Coney Island. There were so. many. stops. I seriously think there were like 29 stops. And once we finally got to Coney Island, I realized the rides weren't open. It was too late in the season.

Nathan's Hotdog & Cotton CandyFortunately, the beach was still open, as were the restaurants. And Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs is the place I've heard about for quite some time. So I ordered a hot dog with chili. And, I must say, I don't love that chili. It's weird. Maybe I'm spoiled by delicious hot dog joints in West Virginia? But this one was chunky, closer to actual chili and pretty runny. I think, next time, I might choose a different place.

Nathan's Hotdog & Cotton Candy

Grade: C
Nathan's Famous Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

All work property of Candace Nelson. Powered by Blogger.